Superior Quality A-Rated Family Homes nestled in the heart of the bustling coastal Village of Bearna
Register your interest now at www.gortnacarraige.ie
Situated only a 10-minute drive from Galway City and nestled in the heart of this bustling coastal village, only a stone throw away from Bearna Pier is, Gort na Carraige at Seapoint, a collection of 17 contemporary, architecturally designed 3, 4 and 5 bedroom family homes, developed by CastleStar Developments. Bearna is one of the most sought after areas in Galway and this new exclusive luxury development offers a rare opportunity to secure a home in one of the most beautiful parts of the West of Ireland.
These bright, spacious and contemporary homes have been thoughtfully crafted for modern-day living in the heart of the village, combining style and comfort. The high build quality and generous specification reflect the traditional values of craftsmanship and design worthy of this vibrant and highly sought after location.
All of the homes are designed by local Architects and constructed by local craftsmen with good design, quality construction, natural light and energy efficiency kept in mind throughout the process.
At CastleStar, energy performance is taken very seriously. The Homes have been thoughtfully designed to maximise thermal energy efficiency by using high levels of roof, wall and floor insulation, which when combined with excellent airtightness, delivers a high quality A Energy rating that should minimise the future cost of home heating for the homeowner.
The Homes are designed and constructed for living and they are ideal for first time buyers, downsizers and growing families seeking a central village location close to all local amenities.
A great deal of care has been taken to create both a sense of “place” and “homes of distinction” within the local community, set in a carefully landscaped setting. The landscape architect has designed a stunning outdoor environment and home zone that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing and which will support native planting and biodiversity. Beautiful native trees and plants have been carefully selected to both minimise maintenance and to enhance the environment and to provide outdoor spaces that can be enjoyed by local residents for years to come
Register your interest now at www.gortnacarraige.ie or contact Niall Browne of O'Donnellan & Joyce Auctioneers for more information.
• Professionally landscaped grounds
• Highly insulated cavity wall construction
• High- quality and low maintenance render facades
• UPVC high-performance double-glazed windows with low U Value for energy efficiency
• Engineered Wooden front door with three-point locking system
• Large patio doors to private rear gardens
• Paved patio area to rear garden with external wall light
• Seeded gardens with concrete post and timber panel divider walls
• Quality paved front door entrance area
• Natural stone walls to front garden area
Security & Safety
• Audio & Visual Intercom system [B Type only]
• Smoke Detectors fitted throughout (mains powered with battery backup)
• Fire Alarm
• Carbon monoxide detectors
• Hard wired for intruder alarm system
• Triple locking system to all doors
• Safety restrictors provided on upper floor windows
Media & Communications
• Wired for high speed broadband
• Telephone/Data points in living room and bedrooms
• TV connection point in living room and bedrooms
• Generous lighting and power points provided throughout
• Recessed LED downlighting in Living room
• Mechanical Ventilation
Bathroom & Ensuites
• High quality tiling to floors and wet area walls in main bathroom, downstairs WC and ensuites
• Stylish and High-quality sanitary wear
Wardrobes & Storage
• Contemporary fitted wardrobes in Master bedroom
• Extra height ceiling at ground floor
• High quality white oak doors – traditional and contemporary style options
• Primed and painted architrave and skirting
• Satin chrome finish ironmongery – traditional and contemporary style options
• Internal smooth finish paining throughout
• Superior quality internal joinery
• Choice of 3 paint colours plus white
• Tiled entrance hall, kitchen and Utility room
• Contemporary, wood burning stove to living rooms
For Further details please contact our office on 091-564212
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
MON TO FRI 9AM TO 5:30PM
SATURDAY 10am to 4pm (closed for lunch 1pm to 2pm)
Keep up to-date with NEW PROPERTIES by registering your details on our database, please contact our office on 091-564212.
Properties can be viewed on our website www.odonnjoyce.com
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither O Donnellan & Joyce Auctioneers nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of O Donnellan & Joyce Auctioneers has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.